- Windows Server and System Center roadmap update: We won’t see new versions of Windows Server and System Center until 2016 🙁
- New Guided Walkthrough for troubleshooting problems relating to Slow copying from a shared folder over a network: This article is intended for IT administrators to help diagnose and resolve situations in which users may experience slow file copying over a network.
- Windows 10 for Enterprise – More secure and up to date: How businesses will get and can control updates for Windows 10 features.
- Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (Windows ADK) for Windows 10 Technical Preview: The Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (Windows ADK) is a collection of tools that you can use to customize, assess, and deploy Windows operating systems to new computers
- Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 10 Technical Preview (January 2015): Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 10 Technical Preview enables IT administrators to manage roles and features that are installed on computers that are running Windows Server Technical Preview from a remote computer that is running Windows 10 Technical Preview.
- Announcing Azure Preview Portal Improvements: Codename Ibiza has been improved based on feedback.
- New Cloud Platform Roadmap Site: See what’s coming (that Marketing has allowed to be announced) in the Cloud OS.
- Automating Azure Virtual Machine Deployment with Chef: But what does "Infrastructure as Code" mean and how do I leverage this concept with Azure?
- Microsoft Azure makes business productivity easier and more secure with updates across SQL Server, Enterprise Mobility, and Azure Media Services offerings: Marketing post – just look at the title.
- Linux Virtual Machine Management with Kundana Palagiri: Channel 9 video covering how to have Azure automatically run shell scripts on Azure VMs as they provision without having to manually SSH into each machine, Chef and Puppet.
- Azure Websites and the "Deploy Button" with Elliot Hamai: Channel 9 video on how to easily deploy websites from GitHub.
- Azure AD Conditional Access and Azure AD Connect Health – Now in Preview: Conditional Access for SaaS Apps and Azure AD Connect Health.
- IaaS Gotchas: Compliance gotchas as it pertains to providing infrastructure as a service.