Things have quietened down after the Windows 10 and HoloLens news, and Azure is back to dominating this post.
- Distributed File System Namespace Solution with Hybrid Cloud Storage Deployment Guide: This paper explains how to deploy Microsoft Azure StorSimple, Windows file servers, and Windows Server Distributed File System Namespace to create a global namespace for all the shares created in StorSimple.
- System Center Endpoint Protection support for Windows Server 2003: Microsoft will end support for their anti-malware on W2003 on July 14th in line with W2003 end of life.
- Microsoft Clarifies How the Spartan Browser Will Support Legacy Sites and Apps: The new additional browser for Windows 10 will be compatible all the way back to IE5 via IE11 Enterprise Mode.
- New G-Series Support in US East 2: Given the growing demand Microsoft is seeing, they accelerated the release of another region, US East 2. You can now deploy G-Series Virtual Machines in either US West or US East 2. They will continue to expand G-series support to other regions based on customer demand and usage.
- Scheduling Azure Automation runbooks with Azure Scheduler: A very useful feature. They also show how to schedule for specific days of the week.
- Troubleshooting Microsoft Azure Storage with Message Analyzer: Microsoft has released a set of Azure Storage specific assets in Microsoft Message Analyzer, including parsers, color rules, charts, filters, and view layouts, to help you diagnose and troubleshoot issues in cloud storage applications.
- Choosing Between Azure VM Series: A post I wrote for Petri.com.
- Creating an Azure AD Lab Environment: A handy start up guide.
- List of attributes that are synced by Microsoft Intune: Some may need access to this information for compliance checks.
- Has Microsoft Changed their Image? A post by me on Petri.com
- New Apple partner IBM prepares for largest corporate layoff in history: 111,000+ people to go at "Much Smaller Blue"