It looks like you will have to use the latest version of IE to be supported after January 2016. That’ll go down like the Hindenburg in businesses.
- Sysinternals Sysmon v1.0: A Windows system service and device driver that, once installed on a system, remains resident across system reboots to monitor and log system activity to the Windows event log. By collecting the events it generates using Windows Event Collection or SIEM agents and subsequently analyzing them, you can identify malicious or anomalous activity and understand how intruders and malware operate on your network.
- Microsoft will kill support for IE 8, the world’s most popular desktop browser, by 2016: See the official MSFT support lifecycle statements here.
- Microsoft licensing for data center outsourcing: SPLA is complicated.
- Strengthening encryption for Microsoft Azure customer: Microsoft Azure has taken additional steps toward our commitment to protecting customer data with the announcement of encryption improvements for Microsoft Azure guest OS
- TLS/SSL Cipher Suite Enhancements and Perfect Forward Secrecy: zure is announcing additional enhancements that honor our commitments to security and increased transparency.
- Differences between Azure Guest OS and Default Windows Server: This page lists the differences between default installations of Windows Server and the Microsoft Azure Guest Operating System (OS) used with Azure Cloud Services.