Here is the latest news in the world of Microsoft infrastructure:
- Hyper-V receives Red Hat certification: Add RHEL 7.0 to the list on WS2012 R2 Generation 1 and Generation 2 VMs, along with WS2012 and W2008 R2 SP1.
- Storage Spaces Performance Tuning: A post I wrote on Petri.com
- Windows Azure Pack vNext: A post by Azure MVP Marc van Eijk.
- Support for SQL Server 2014 with System Center 2012 R2 Update Rollup 5: Here is the current and planned state of SQL 2014 support in System Center, assuming the latest UR is installed
- Azure Site Recovery Now Supports SAN-to-SAN Replication: A post I wrote for Petri.com
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Hyper-V Requirements: A post I wrote for Petri.com
- Microsoft Changing Its Retention Policy for Deleted Office 365 E-Mails: Deleted e-mails always will be recoverable.
- Automated Hybrid Troubleshooting Experience: A new automated troubleshooting experience for hybrid Office 365 deployments.
- Extended email retention for deleted items in Office 365: With this update, the length of time items remain in the Deleted Items folder is extended to indefinitely or according to the duration set by your administrator < Certain headlines don’t mention that bit!
- Tales from Tech Support: A competition by Microsoft to find the funniest/worst in IT.
Technorati Tags: Microsoft,Hyper-V,Windows Server 2012 R2,Virtualisation,Windows Server 2012,Windows Server 2008 R2,Linux,Storage,System Center,WAP,SQL,Azure,Cloud,Hybrid Cloud,Cloud Computing,DR,Office 365,Exchange
Please follow and like us: