It’s December, and not much happens then in the world of Microsoft. However, we do have GA of Azure RemoteApp (RDS in the cloud) on the 11th!
- Sizing Volumes for Data Deduplication in Windows Server: One of the most common questions the Data Deduplication team gets seems deceptively simple: "How big can I make my deduplicated volumes?"
- Microsoft Details Schedule for Windows 10: News from Paul Thurrott.
- RemoteApp GA coming soon & pricing is revealed: GA is on December 11th. Preview instances will automatically transition to a 30-day free trial. The limit of two app collections and 10 users per instance will continue to be enforced during the free trial period. You can exit the trial to paid service to exceed limitations. Pricing is a little complicated.
- Anti-Malware Solutions for Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines: An article I wrote for Petri.com
- RD Gateway High Availability with Azure Multi-Factor Authentication: Kristin L. Griffin has published a guide how to configure multiple Remote Desktop Gateway (RDG) and Azure Multi-Factor Authentication servers.
- Conditional Access for On-Premises Exchange using Microsoft Intune: Admins now have the ability to set up conditional access for on-premises Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Microsoft Intune Policies For Samsung Knox Enabled Devices: Manage security on Samsung mobile devices.