It’s been a slow period but there’s some interesting stuff in Azure networking and websites.
- Update for RDCMan: New support for connecting to VMs via Hyper-V
- Using RDCMan v2.7 to Connect to a VM: Using the above new feature
- Integration components: How Microsoft determines Windows Update applicability
- Reduce VDI costs by Enabling Data Deduplication on Windows Server 2012 R2: A post I wrote for Petri.com
- Introducing the Azure Automation Script Converter: Wouldn’t it be nice if we could just take things we’ve already written as PowerShell scripts, or that we’ve grabbed from the PowerShell community, and just import them as is into Azure Automation?
- New Updates to DaaS – Diagnostics as a Service for Azure Websites: Recent updates to the DaaS site extension for Microsoft Azure Websites.
- New Updates to Support Site Extension for Azure Websites: Microsoft announced more self-service troubleshooting and diagnostics options to Support Portal for Azure Websites. This looks quite useful!
- Azure Virtual Network Gateway Improvements: A lot of changes were made to improve hybrid networking.
- Using Microsoft Azure Forced Tunneling: A post I wrote for Petri.com
- What’s new – November 2014: A summary of updates
- Azure RemoteApp now supporting Office 365 ProPlus: Don’t ask me about the licensing of it!!!
- Microsoft Increases Support Costs for IT Pros: Premier, the organization you can blame for faulty Windows Updates, increased costs for technical support.