Not much news for you to read today:
- Deploying a Non-Clustered Hyper-V Host for Production Workloads: The final part in my series on how to get a non-clustered host up and running.
- Azure Cost Estimator Tool: Have you ever wondered what it would cost to run a traditional on premise or virtualized machine in Azure?
- Planning Failover Cluster Node Sizing: Considerations on planning the number of nodes in a Windows Server Failover Cluster
- Office 365 price increase ahead for some enterprises: Microsoft is increasing the price of Office 365 for customers with Enterprise Agreement contracts by roughly 15 percent.
- Deploying a Non-Clustered Hyper-V Host for Production Workloads: The final in this series I wrote for the Petri IT Knowledgebase.
- Conficker is still the most common form of malware found in enterprises and small businesses: This is professional negligence and should be a sacking offence from the board down.