A few bits and pieces from the last 24-48 hours:
- Steve Ballmer outbid Ellison, Oprah, and David Geffen to buy an NBA team for $2billion: He’s all in on the skyhook shot now. He’s not the first ex-Softie to buy a franchise. MSFT founder Paul Allen owns the Seattle Seahawks (*cough* *spit*) and the Portland Trailblazers NBA team. Both teams are in different divisions in the same conference. I can imagine what the bets will be like in some private room in Bellevue, WA or somewhere nearby.
- Step-by-Step: Configure VNet to VNet Connectivity in Azure: Learn how to implement the new Azure feature to connect two virtual networks.
- Volume licensing or SPLA? Should you use SPLA or volume licensing?
- Adding more external IP´s to your WAP NVGRE VM´s: Use PowerShell to add more public IP addresses to your SDN VMs
- Failing KB2919355 Update for Windows 8.1: How to force this update to install.
- Azure Guest OS Family 1 Retirement Information: W2008 images will be retired on September 2, 2014. There is no "upgrade"; you have to migrate your services to newer guest OSs.
- From Inside the Cloud: Who has access to your data within Office 365? Answering a question about security, procedure and compliance.
- Desktop virtualization deployment overview: Start of a 4-part series discussing hybrid Remote Desktop Services (RDS).