And here’s the news from over the weekend:
- Tips for applying Update Rollup 2 to System Center 2012 R2 and Windows Azure Pack: By MVP Stanislav Zhelyazkov.
- Work Folders is now available for Windows 7: For x86 and x64
- Microsoft quarterly results: Azure grew by 150% and Office 365 grew by 100%.
- Microsoft officially welcomes Nokia Devices and Services business: It’s official; Microsoft completed the acquisition of the Nokia phone business and just grew by 30,000 employees … for the moment.
- Automation–Microsoft Azure Automation–The Evolution of Cloud Automation: Here are a few other links and references about this new Microsoft Azure Service, to help you get started with Azure Automation.
- Desired State Configuration Blog Series – Part 1, Information about DSC: A “curated list” of links that would be valuable to anyone looking for a starting reference.
- Microsoft Warns of Attacks on IE Zero-Day: Microsoft is warning Internet Explorer users about active attacks that attempt to exploit a previously unknown security flaw in every supported version of IE.