Thanks Florian Klaffenbach for the heads up on this. Dell have announced that they support System Center 2012 R2:
- Dell Server Management Pack Suite ― Discover, inventory and monitor Dell PowerEdge servers (agent-based option with Windows/OpenManage Server Administrator and agent-free option using WSMAN for 12th Generation of Dell PowerEdge Servers), Chassis Management Controllers using SNMP & iDRACs using SNMP. Download: version 5.1 , Documentation
- Dell Client Management Pack –Discover, inventory and monitor Dell Client PCs running Windows and OpenManage Client Instrumentation (OMCI) ― Download: Dell Client Management Pack version 5.0 , Documentation
- Dell Printer Management Pack –Discover, inventory and monitor Dell Printers using SNMP ― Download version 5.0, Documentation
- •Dell MD Storage Array Management Pack Suite –Discover, inventory and monitor Dell PowerVault MD Storage arrays ― Download version 5.0, Documentation
- Dell EqualLogic Management Pack Suite–Inventory and monitor Dell EqualLogic storage arrays using SNMP― Download version 5.0, Documentation
- The latest releases of all the listed Dell Management Packs will work as-is for System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager; the only exception is that the Chassis Modular Server Correlation feature of the Server MP Suite is not supported on R2 (110032 in the online Release Notes).