I’ve said more than enough about the VMware licensing fiasco from the Summer. It turns out, that interest in Hyper-V (and System Center) by partners and customers is higher than ever. And that’s made me busier than ever. In the past 6 or so weeks I’ve done:
- 4 corners tour of Ireland road show
- Countless meetings
- 3 Hyper-V Immersion events (1 day of crash course education) with 80+ people at each in Dublin.
- Developed and delivered a bespoke Hyper-V/VMM training course
- Presented at E2E on Hyper-V (current and future)
- Done consulting on OpsMgr and ConfigMgr
- And somewhere in there is a couple of chapters for a book
And between all that and a lull in Hyper-V news, not much blogging was done. I’ve just had my last scheduled meeting of 2011 and things are quieting down as we head towards the Christmas break. I’m trying to do a bit of catch up tonight. I’ve got lab gear on the way for getting into the new stuff. We’re told a Windows 8 beta is coming in/around the end of Feb. And that’ll mean there’ll be lots more to talk about.
2 thoughts on “Best Hyper-V Marketing Ever … By VMware … Makes Me Busier Than I’ve Been In Years”
Keep them coming Aidan! Any Service Provider stuff happening in parallel?
What do you mean, Pascal?