Very little to cover here, except one possibly controversial article on Hyper-V that you long-time readers might expect me to write an angry response to …
- Hyper-V’s Biggest Weakness: A post that I wrote for Petri.com.
- When to use Hyper-V Dynamic Memory versus Runtime Memory Resize: Similar but different tools.
- Hyper-V and Disk Fragmentation: Fragmentation can happen at 3 levels.
- Coming soon to a datacenter near you – Azure Stack: There’s little to say at the moment, so repetition is the order of the day.
- Azure Diagnostics & Microsoft Operations Management Suite: A step-by-step guide.
- Building your first Azure Resource Group template for IaaS: Easy, eh? Looks ass nasty to me.
- Quick tour of Office 365–recent updates and what’s coming: Jeremy Chapman is joined by Julia White to take a look at the last year of updates in Office 365 give a sneak peek of what’s coming. With White on the show, it will not be boring … or slow.