It’s a slow day, so here’s your updates for today. I think the Azure Automation post should be useful – I’ll sure be
ripping it off inspired by it for future demos
- Using Hyper-V Enhanced Session Mode: An article by me on Petri.com
- Hyper-V Networking NVGRE do’s and don’ts: This post will explain the do’s and don’ts of Hyper-V Network virtualization. Especially on the topic where we want to bring our next solution / example to Microsoft Azure Pack and / or System Center Virtual Machine Manager.
- 11 Sample Runbooks to Help You Build Your Own: This is where I struggled with Orchestrator, mainly because I don’t have a real world environment to inspire me. Here’s some samples to get you going with Azure Automation.
- Managing Concurrency in Microsoft Azure Storage: How Azure storage handles multiple users viewing and updating data simultaneously.
- Networking 101 for Disaster Recovery to Microsoft Azure using Site Recovery: Getting the networking requirements right is a critical piece in ensuring Disaster Recovery (using ASR) readiness of your business critical workloads.
- Predicting the future…: A guesswork on where SPLA will go in the future