The rumours on “Threshold” are swirling through the Ethernets. Take nothing seriously until you see it for yourself on your own monitor.
- Modernizing Your Infrastructure with Hybrid Cloud – Storage Spaces in Windows Server 2012 R2 (Part 7): A significant percentage of our JBOD sales are going to cloud implementations where €/TB is important.
- Best Practices for Windows Server 2003 End-of-Support Migration: Windows Server 2003 End-of-Support is right around the corner (July 2015).
- Windows Server 2003 support is ending July 14, 2015: The official website.
System Center Operations Manager
- Version 3.0 of PowerShell Script to Download All SCOM Management Packs: By Damian Flynn and Stanislav Zhelyazkov (both MVPs). Remember to read the instructions for each MP before importing!!!
- Windows ‘Threshold’ and cadence: How fast is too fast? I’m all for staying up to date, but asking businesses to upgrade every year is mad.
- Big Windows 9 leak reveals ‘awesome’ upgrade pricing for XP and Windows 8 users: Rumour central on pricing and more features.
- Step-By-Step: Automate Azure with Runbooks: This functionality can, not just make life easier, but save you money!
Technorati Tags: Microsoft,Windows Server 2003,Windows Server 2012 R2,Storage,Storage Spaces,Failover Clustering,Operations Manager,Azure,Cloud,Cloud Computing
Please follow and like us: