Here’s the latest news from the Microsoft wires. More new services have popped up on Azure, mostly for devs, but the SQL AlwaysOn template should be a massive time saver.
- Manually Install a Guest OS in a Hyper-V Virtual Machine: A post by me on Petri.com
- New DocumentDB NoSQL Service, New Search Service, New SQL AlwaysOn VM Template, and more: All of these improvements are now available to use immediately (note that some features are still in preview).
- Azure Automation Capabilities in Depth: The Azure Automation PowerShell Cmdlets: Whether you want to use Azure Automation completely headless, or you’re just looking to script a few key actions like bulk runbook import, the Azure Automation cmdlets are for you.
- WordPress Troubleshooting Techniques on Azure Websites: You may run into some issues with your WordPress websites and might want to troubleshoot them. This post will review some common issues and discuss the best techniques to resolve them.
- Automate Linux VM Customization Tasks Using CustomScript Extension: CustomScript extension provides even more power for customizing your VM, it can run your scripts during or after provision; it can also run on any Azure supported Linux VM.
- How to create a hybrid deployment of RemoteApp: This tutorial walks you through the process of creating a hybrid deployment of the Azure RDS service.
- Manage your Azure Websites directly with Websites Process Explorer: This is especially useful when your site has been scaled out and misbehaving in some specific instances but not in others. You can quickly identify runaway processes, find open file handles, and even kill a specific process instance. This feature is freely available for all Azure Websites.
- Using the Microsoft Security Compliance Manager Tool: Study for those certification exams!
- Utilizing Windows Deployment Services in Windows Server 2012 R2: A free OS imaging solution with multicast, driver management, and all that jazz. A real Ghost killer.
- Creating an Office 365 Support Organization: Available now on the Partner Learning Center is a new training on best practices for creating an Office 365 Support Organization.
- Why FastTrack and the Adoption Offer for Office 365 is great news for partners: The FastTrack and the Office 365 Adoption Offer less than two weeks away, here are some details and resources.
Please follow and like us: